Adobe Photoshop Elements 13
Your photos, with you wherever you are. Make quick edits, add artistic touches like a pro, or transform your photos to show your vision. Express your creativity in beautiful photo books and cards. Access your photos on the go. And always find any photo, fast.
- Organize – All your stuff, when you want it. Order, label, find, and view your photos your way.
- Edit – Amazing photos – no experience needed. Make quick edits, add artistic touches like a pro, or transform your photos to show your vision. Photoshop Elements can guide you through or do it for you.
- Create – Be the creative one in the family. Make photo books, scrapbooks, and cards to share lasting memories.
- Share – Share a photo album right to a web gallery for friends and family everywhere to enjoy. And be social -share to Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and more.
- Go – Sync your mobile photos with Elements and your Elements photos with your mobile devices, so you can access any memory anywhere.
Mobile photos welcome
It’s easier than ever to sync your iPhone photos with Elements to free up memory on your phone and do fun transformations. Or sync your Elements photos with your mobile, so you can access any memory anywhere.*
Mix things up to create all-new scenes
Photo remixes and mashups are easy with Photomerge Compose. Pull something out of one photo, pop it into another, and the color and lighting blend for a realistic-looking scene.
Effects tailored to your taste
Pick an effect, and Elements brings it to life five different ways so you can choose the look you love best.
Stand out from the crowd on Facebook
Put a cool twist on your Facebook page by blending your profile and cover photos in ways your friends won’t just Like, they’ll love.
What people say about Adobe Photoshop Elements 13
I’ve used Photoshop Elements since version 2 and I strongly believe it is the best photo-editing program available for under $100. It will do most of the editing tasks that the full version of Photoshop does but at a fraction of the cost. Plus, since Photoshop Elements is based on the full version of Photoshop everything you learn can be easily translated to the full version if you decide to purchase a subscription for Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud). This is the software I have my students purchase for the “Digital Photography” and “Digital Painting” college classes that I teach.
The new features in Elements 13 include the 64-bit installation if your computer is 64-bit and a few other features. I actually haven’t noticed the difference in speed from 32-bit to 64-bit. Perhaps I will later if I do any bulk processing. Otherwise, the “Photomerge Compose” feature is probably the top one and it does make it easier to copy people and objects from one photo to another. In addition, Elements 13 now has the “Intelligent Crop” feature which shows you some different cropping choices. As an advanced user I don’t find this that useful–but perhaps others will. There are a couple new “Guided Edit” features and some new “Effects Variations.” In the video I show how you can use one of the new Guided Edits to remove all but one color.